Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Monday, March 26, 2007

rabbit poop

I've discovered, as part of raking my yard in the spring, that there is a lot of rabbit poop all over the yard that you just never know about. Or, I have an extremely large number of rabbits pooping in my yard. One of the two.

I'm finding I'm a big picture person....or someone who likes to dream and then isn't super keen on doing all of the detail work. Some of the huge ideas that I want to do are knocking out the wall between my kitchen and three season porch in order to make it a four season room. I'd need to insulate, put in new windows, and install some baseboard heat. Doesn't sound too bad in theory...but all the work? Oofda. And how about my new idea today? To lay a patio off of my soon-to-be four season room....but then I thought about digging out all of that grass and I started to get tired. Oh yes. There is a lot I could do...not much I am actually capable of doing. Oy.

I'm making a turkey and pepperoni grilled cheese sandwich with garlic. I'm super excited. This is the second day in a row I've made dinner without following a recipe. I'm getting there!! :o)

My blisters are growing. Gross.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Have you ever thought about getting a room mate to share the work with you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win