Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Friday, March 23, 2007

tuna melts

Welcome home. Phew. I slept from 4:30pm yesterday to 7:00am this morning. Let's talk about that trip/conference kicking my butt. I also somehow picked up some type of illness. Getting drugs today.

You know how tuna melts always seemed kinda gross....except then somewhere along in the line in Iowa I discovered how amazing they are? Well, today was a tuna melt day. Do you ever get on those kicks where something like a tuna melt is all you want to eat for weeks on end? What does that say about your personality....something about bordering on OCD? Whatever. At least it's not jellybeans like last month.

In other news, my parents are fabulous. They did so much around my house while I was gone. AND left me daffodils! So cute!! :o)

That is all for the moment. News flash - March 30 is National Cleavage Day. :o)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I have a countdown to March 30th. I think it should be a better known holiday!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! pun intended? [re: news FLASH: nat'l CLEAVAGE day]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win