Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

nervous, what?

People don't believe me, but I'm shy. And so I was super nervous for the conference. And while I have been asked several times if I'm 17, I've also realized there are people twice my age who need to be put at ease. It always suprises me....I just don't typically remember these types of things. And for some reason people assume I'm totally comfortable meeting new people and being out going. But geez....walking into a room full of people you don't know and being expected to mingle and make conversation....that's one of the most intimidating things ever. Welcome to my night.

In other news, it's been fun, but I am so excited to go home and to my bed. The beds here are nice, like I said...but I must be allergic to something. I feel like crap.

VB tomorrow and then some solid sleep. Thursday/Friday is going to be crazy.
I miss home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win