Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

bologna

I used to like bologna. Now I don't.

Not many thoughts tonight.
1. I don't think the ground is 55 degrees. I'm safe for another week or so as I hear it's supposed to snow on wednesday.
2. Remember how i accidentally got re-signed back up for netflicks (it's a long/boring story)? Well, I've had "American Dreamz" sitting on my tv for the past three weeks giving me craploads of guilt about how irresponsibly I'm using this movie service. Finally watched it tonight and can i just say, it ranked right down there with mystery men. Terrible acting, poor social/political commentary, and just a miserable plot. OY. I'm never getting those hours of my life back.
3. Today was palm sunday. We made a palm tree and acted out some of the story. I tried to communicate the point of the blood in the last supper by talking a lot about lambs and sacrifice. I'm not sure if it all was absorbed, but we had fun pretending to be shepherds, sheep, and sacrifices. :o) I love those kids.
4. Got my girl scout cookies today. Two semoas and one tagalong. Mmmm.
5. Going to opening day (or whatever the first day of baseball is called) with people from work tomorrow...twins, metrodome, lousy parking, and crappy weather. Add this all to the fact that baseball usually makes me want to poke out my eyes after two innings (usually just in combination with the metrodome)...and you can imagine that i am extremely excited.
6. I installed a new lock on my freshly painted kitchen door. It looks pretty much amazing.
7. I get central A/C this year. Quoters coming this week and next. HOT summer, i will be READY for you!

For the moment that is all.
I hate not getting to wish people a happy birthday.
Looking forward to sleep.
-goodnight.

1 comment:

Mariah said...

I loved your commentary about Palm Sunday. I too remember of the excitement of passing out palms in my younger days. Ahhh, bliss.

I miss you. Let's chat soon?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win