Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

four years!

Yesterday was my four year anniversary with my company. One more year and I'm fully vested! I know it's not that long, but it's now the longest time I've ever worked for one company. In second place is Northwestern bookstore, for three and a half years.

Anyway. I have a tan! :o) LA was wonderful, and now I'm on to Orlando. First conference ever (well, besides the convenience store convention we crashed in college....which, ps, was a ton of fun). My hotel is crazy amazing. There are complementary q-tips!! I was hoping they'd have those! (yes, i'm a dork) And some super good smelling shampoo and conditioner. As well as two queen (maybe king?) beds....i guess i'm supposed to swap between them each night? Apparently there is also a pool somewhere...i have yet to find it as the hotel is undergoing a huge renovation. I'm aiming to make it on the treadmill tomorrow morning. We shall see.

Um. The flights have been interesting....I'm not a fan of Frontier. They make you stand in line to check in....where are the e-check-in kiosks?? Seriously. No snacks and no food on these flights either. Good thing my mom gave me skittles before I left. :o)

Okay, I have a food drive to organize and then some hay to hit. I'm wiped. It does feel like a week of vacation though with this wonderful weather. Rumor has it minneapolis is supposed to be back in the 50s when I get back.

Missed Hope today. Doesn't seem like sunday without it. Makes it feel like I've moved away. Looking forward to a week from now. Mmm.

out.
-R

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win