Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sprint people = rude people

Seriously.

So, I got to work early this morning (6:30am thankyouverymuch). Was walking in and noticed these two guys just loaded down with stuff so I hurried ahead to get and hold the door for them. They both walked through, looked at me, and then kept walking...like they expected me to get and hold the door for them! No thank you, no smile, no nothing! It's not that I expected a thank you for everyone....but to have someone expect the door to be held! Are you kidding me?!

So. Don't sign up for Sprint (that's who they were....sprint reps). Dumb.

1 comment:

Jess(ica) said...

Well, I'm sure not all Sprint people are rude. One gave me a free battery once... after I waited in line for 45 minutes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win