Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

restroom usage

Poll question....
How do you select your stall/urinal when using the restroom?

No, I'm serious! I was just in a ginormous restroom....upwards of 15-20 stalls. I was the only one in the restroom and the lady who came in used the stall right next to me! What is that!? I always use at least one stall over...and only directly next to another stall if there are no other options!!! Seriously people.

1 comment:

timmer k. said...

Yeah, that's pretty much not OK. Proper bathroom etiquette is to take the stall furthest from the door (if you're the first person in the bathroom). Thereafter, you want to take the stall furthest away from other people.

...who knows, maybe she thought you had cute shoes and wanted a closeup...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win