Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Green

This is cool....(I maybe had something to do with one of them....!!) :o)
http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/120/50-ways-to-green-your-business.html


So, yes. Be green.

In other news. IM. We got Instant Message at work!!! It's essentially MSN messager...with a bunch of emoticons that I don't remember having in MSN. I'm not sure if I'm going to like this...or hate this. I already have a tough time concentrating on one task....and I think the IM will just make it more difficult.

A few cute comments I heard around the office though:
"Oh! I just got my first IM! Let's see...do you want to add 'so-and-so' to your contact list...hmm...do I want to add the boss to my contact list....."
"Now, I've added my daughter to my contact list...but she's not coming up as online! What's wrong?"

Oh....funny. :o) The first, not an IM...just a notification. The second, daughter doesn't work here. It's definitely got the office interacting more...which I support. :o)

Also....it's "write a card to a soldier in Iraq" month at work. Which last year I didn't do because I didn't know what to say. Now, having had a friend in Afghanistan, and understanding the news focus on such things as Brittany Spears' head shaving....I am committed to writing and sending these cards. So, if you get a chance to do something like this, I say support it (regardless of your views on the war itself).

Happy Monday!
-R

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win