Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Monday, November 26, 2007

eeeee! :o)

That is my mood today. :o) BECAUSE, i painted my nails on my day off from work (that short, dark style that's totally in right now....it still is, right? i see it all over the place!) and because i just caught part of the TV show Samantha Who and it's SUPER cute. Has anyone seen it? Can you catch me up on who that guy from What About Brian is supposed to be in this show?

I also made chili.

And you know how I think the new "mixed tape" shop is selling drugs? Today I turned the street behind a mercedes....driver headed to the mixed tape shop. I mean, c'mon really.

YAy fun nails! I think I may get an actual manicure so I can get rid of the painted cuticles. :o)

1 comment:

Jess(ica) said...

Oh I did that too! Painted my nails dark, not bought drugs. OPI Russian Navy. It is very in. My subscription to Vogue tells me so. Of course Ben asked me if I was going goth... a little too fashion-forward for him. Work it, I say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win