Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

my thoughts

I've decided I'm going to start giving you book reports. Get excited - they're coming. Soon, a review on The 4-Hour Work Week. :o)

Anyone catch the new Facebook developments? How amazing it is that the media and companies are swarming this 23-year-old kid to get the very in depth information on our movements/tendencies/thoughts/reactions/etc. WOW is pretty much all I can say about that.

There was an article in Fast Company last month where he was talking about how the internet digitalized our business networks - dry cleaners, stores, photo processing, etc....essentially our info needs. His thought is that Facebook will digitalize our personal networks. We'll share all personal/social information via Facebook - he even mentioned medical records: hospitals/doctors able to access your medical records through Facebook.

I think it's kind of creepy. In fact, the thought briefly crossed my mind (in a hyper-conservative, right-wing evangelicaly way)...that maybe this is "the mark of the beast".....eh? One never knows.

Any thoughts on how I can make some quick (legal) cash? Please send info. :o)

S'all!
-R

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win