Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Monday, April 16, 2007

hello time?!

Like I said before I left last week, when I travel I lose track of time. How is it already April 17th tomorrow?!

(which, ps, is free cone day at Ben and Jerry's....fyi. http://www.benjerry.com/ There's the site...and there's a store locator for your convenience too. WOOO!) :o)

Anyway. I forwarded an email today to pass along the info that someone was out of the office until April 17th and so we wouldn't get a reply at least until then. I thought that was two weeks away. Turns out, it's tomorrow. I keep missing huge chunks of the month!! But the traveling - wow I learned a lot! To tie in, today was i think my favorite day of work since I've moved back to MN. It was all strategy focused...how COOL eh?! Big smile here. :o)

Random thought today in relation to the huge shooting at West Virginia....when someone commented about the shooter, it somehow came up that it seems it's always been guys. I'm not making any comments/assumptions about that - I just find that interesting/frightening/odd. Shouldn't someone be looking into that? Anyway, my prayers are with that school and those families. How tough.

Car headlights seemed brighter tonight.
It smelled like summer as I was walking out of coffee.
With new timing belts, my gas mileage improved dramatically. I went 50 more miles on one less gallon of gas!
God is pretty amazing.

4 comments:

timmer k. said...

Thanks for the heads up about Ben and Jerry's. I'd completely forgotten about that. And if there's one thing that I need, it's an ice cream cone. I am after all 'wasting away'...or was that 'waisting' away. Probably the latter...

Men are the problem, btw. Just found out that one of my friends from high school (married less than two years) had her husband cheat on her with a 19 year old girl...and that girl is now pregnant. They're getting a divorce because, apparently this is just one symptom of his bastardness.

Stupid Men.

Bekah's Cloth Bums said...

tim? is that you? i'm super confused. are you commenting on the male shooter and generalizing to all men? what is going on??

Topher said...

Normally, I would relish an opportunity to just tear apart an over-generalization like the one Tim made, but as it turns out he's right. As far as men go, every last one of us kind of sucks. I feel like I should apologize or something.

Katrina said...

Have you ever thought of getting a housemate to help you with all the renovation tasks and the mortgage costs?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win