Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

bite me.

No, seriously. This weather can bite me. What the butt. Snow in april? Seriously. What is this.

Electrical, almost done. Ran into some problems tonight...let's just say flying sparks, but thankfully no fire. Oy. My mixer is out, so it feels like stuff is starting to fall into place. I'm trying to move in...and stop thinking about how everything is still in progress.

I'm tired. I can't find some of the stuff I want to hang on my walls...no idea where it is. I just want this place to feel like home.

How is it already easter?
I still kinda want a gun. Springfield XD?
Snow means the ground's not 55 yet, right? C'mon phase one of turf builder...

I think I need to stop and take a moment in life. To get things in order. I feel like I've been running on a treadmill since I moved back. A continuous cycle of things never getting done. How can I make decisions when I don't know where I am. It's times like this I miss Iowa. I swear, it really was slower down there. Maybe I'm not as suburban as I thought.

Okay goodnight. Love.
-R

2 comments:

timmer k. said...

I know what you mean about the snow. This is ridiculous. It was, what, 80 DEGREES a week ago? Crazy. And not the good kind of crazy.

Bwah....

Ben Kohlmann said...

you should get an M1 Garand...if it was good enough for a WWII GI, its good enough for you.

;-)

the thing is a beaut to shoot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win