Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Friday, April 06, 2007

flying time

What a week. I couldn't even remember when I last posted. Some super early mornings and I finally feel like a contributing member of the company. It's good.

I also don't understand how it's already April. I'm going on another trip for work next week and so when I get back, it'll be mid-april. That seems a bit crazy. I keep waking up and feeling like I've missed a month of my life. Where is the time going? Hopefully through what seems to be a busy travel schedule I'll somehow acheive silver elite status on Northwest....that'd be pretty sweet. Seems like everyone at work's already earned it....so I'm always by my lonesome back in coach. Oh well. Someday! :o)

Happy Good Friday today. Brainstorming about projects for the kids on sunday. It was always the big projects or traditions that stuck with me from my childhood....and that's what I'm trying to go for. I want this to stick. Maybe some posterboard....we haven't done anything with that yet....hmmm. Thoughts.

Volleyball season is over....it's time to start the search for summer fun. :o) I think a golf league may be joined!
Anyway.
Happy Easter. It's the holiday that gives us a reason to live. Eh?
-R

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win