Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

You should pay me for this stuff!

Oh, I had this fabulous idea about kleenex! There are a few challenges to overcome, but I think it's "The Next Great Idea"! Ready?
They should make kleenex that changes colors depending on how many germs you killed by blowing your nose!
It's kind of like those hyper-color shirts from middle school. The only problem I see that the kleenex company would have to make sure there weren't any germs in the box of tissues when it went out to the store. Can you imagine opening a new box of kleenex that's supposed to be white until it kills germs and instead finding a kleenex that has purple spots on it? Yeah, that'd be rough.


But seriously, great idea, huh??

2 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

ummmm, I don't know about this idea. I kind of like not knowing what kind of germs I have. I might get grossed out. but it defintiely could be fun (I loved those hypercolor tshirts).

I have an idea of my own. Nalgene bottle koozies... you know, b/c they leave a lot of condensation behind. Yeah, this idea is pretty much a goldmine, so I probably shouldn't be putting it out there on the 'net. Oh well.

Victoria said...

neat idea...but as soon as you open the box all of the kleenex would change color just because of the germs in the air.

And you're right, that packaging would be problematic b/c I think those boxes aren't air tight

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win