Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hello?

Have you ever had those days where you're so certain your email system must be broken that you send yourself an email? Several times? And then still aren't convinced that gmail is only letting emails from you through?

That's today. I've sent enough email questions/requests/queries out into the cyberscape yesterday and today that my inbox should read that I have new mail. But no. Nothing. So the fact remains, gmail isn't working...spread the word. (*wry grin*)

In other news, I'm baking Amish Friendship Bread tomorrow morning. I have my oven all set so that it's pre-heated by 6am and ready for my two pans of dough. I'm pretty pumped. And then I'm bringing three starter bags to work. Woohoo! I hope it tastes good.

In addition to it feeling like one of those days when the email is broken, it feels like one of those weeks where everything points to the fact that I'm slowly becoming crazy. The random voices in the middle of a meeting yesterday (which of course stopped when I tried to point them out), the misplacement of my checkbook which I of course put somewhere I would remember, and the random tears when they accidentally gave me the wrong doctor yesterday - which they quickly fixed in under two minutes.

Is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

Ben Kohlmann said...

maybe people just dont like you and thats why they arent responding...

:-O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win