Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Monday, February 12, 2007

getting older

So, things to know. Apparently your warranty runs out when you're 25. And, it seems, you turn into your mother. Or so far, that's how it's working for me....

Ever since I was probably around six years old and my Mom made me some tea with honey in it for my sore throat, I've hated and despised tea. I would rather drink nothing than drink tea. And now what do I drink every morning? That's right. Tea. And I love it. No more coffee or caffeine for me. Just herbal tea. And every time I hold the mug/cup and see the string and label, I shake my head. What is that?

Have I mentioned I love the people at work? Seriously. Such a great group. :o) Smiles all the time.

AND, who knows what holiday is coming up on WEDNESDAY?? I'll give you a hint....there's a lot of love and pink and candy and hearts....yay!! I'll be baking my little heart away tomorrow evening in preparation! Heart shaped cookies, here I come!

Okay, dinner is ready! And then, pilates.
Shout out to the Madison folks. SO excited for this weekend!!! :-D
-R

2 comments:

Matt Winzenried said...

best be bringin some of dem cookies and what not to Madison

Anonymous said...

Some herbal teas have caffeine...I think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win