Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Week 4 Menu

Oh my, am I behind or what?!  Life's been a bit crazy.  Here's what this week is (was) looking like...

Monday -
Pork fajitas with sauted red peppers and onions

Tuesday -
Venison steaks and broccoli

Wednesday -
Roasted chicken (pepper & salt), corn (frozen from last summer, yuuuummm), and freezer twice-baked potatoes

Thursday -
Over-priced auction hotdogs

Friday -
Chicken salad

Saturday -
Going to try Italian Baked Chicken and Pastina

Sunday -
Pheasant - not sure how I'll be cooking it yet.  I'll post about what I decide.  All I know is I'm tired of having these "birds with feet" carcasses in  my freezer - it's time to eat them.  :o)

Grocery shopping list...
I'll be checking PYD for any can't miss deals.  Otherwise, I'm just looking for some fruit, yogurt, and fresh veggies.

Meal planning - month one verdict:  SUPER awesome on the budget.  I will note that I've depleted some of my pantry stash, but I should be able to restock that without much issue. 

How about you?  Have you tried menu planning?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win