Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 3 Menu

Week three!  Week two was a bit hectic...we had a couple of nights of leftovers because some of the dishes made SO much food.  Going forward, I'll be building in one "free" night where we'll finish up some extras.  Anyway, none of the pork was cooked last week and we definitely didn't do the roast. 

Monday -
Pork loin, butterflied with salt, pepper, and grainy mustard

Tuesday -
Pork Fajitas (leftover from Monday)

Wednesday -
Out for dinner...and a baby sitter!  Wheee!  :o)

Thursday -
Leftovers!

Friday -
Father's day weekend!

Saturday -
Father's day weekend!

Sunday -
Father's day weekend!
Not much on my list this week.  In fact, I probably won't even make it to the store unless I'm supposed to be providing potato salad for the weekend, then I'll need some potatoes.  We'll be shopping our pantry this week!  Now that's a budget friendly week!  :o)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win