Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cloth Diapering...Let's do it!

Well, I've mentioned it.  About a bazillion times.  I'm addicted.  To cloth diapering.  :o)

So, what do I do?  I start another blog.  You should probably check it out. 
http://bekahsclothbums.blogspot.com/

And here's my goal: post at least three times per week in BOTH bekahsclothbums and RamblingRandomness

That's right.  I know you're pumped.  Tell me what I should write about!  :o)

Here's today's randomness...I've regularly been giving the munchkin a paper towel to play with while I put everything back together after nursing.  Well, today, she put her new teeth to good use and bit a piece off and then ate it.  She made a funny look, and then swallowed it.  OOps.  I guess that's the last time she gets a paper towel!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win