Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week 1 Menu

I'm committing.  I'm going to start meal planning.  To try and keep myself accountable, I'll be posting them here each week. 

Monday -
Hotdogs & Brats on the grill (happy memorial day, and THANK YOU to all our service-people!)

Tuesday -
Rosemary roasted chicken and asparagus edamame

Wednesday -
Homemade Pizza

Thursday -
Chicken Enchiladas (leftover chicken from Tuesday)

Friday -
3 cheese bacon macaroni

Saturday -
Fried egg sandwiches

Sunday -
Venison Lasagna

Do you plan your meals out?  Share your plan for this week!  I know we can all use the inspiration of other's ideas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win