Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

re-Kickin it off

Life update:  I'm back at work (2 months now) - part-time (which is amazing) and I have a six month old (!).  With four days at home, I've had the chance to read a bunch of blogs and be inspired by all of these other moms who have such neat stuff to share!

Topics I've been thinking about lately are creative ways to save money, freezer cooking meals, cloth diapering, and home decorating....  Actually, if I could find a way to make all of these be my job, I would be...oh LOVE.  :o)

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Um, love the new layout. Love that you're "back." My new favorite is my homemade Lara Bars - which I already posted about. Amazing. Makes me think about our conversation about making granola with our moms when we were little... xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win