Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Monday, June 01, 2009

frustrated

Definitely not thrilled it's a Monday. Wishing I could get stuck in some sort of weekend groundhog's day event...no work, no stress. Wondering if I was an intern again I'd feel all the same sorts of excitement I did then.

Typed my new name without thinking today....not a first, but maybe. It's weird that I thought it would be all different to have a new last name, and really there's no different feeling at all. I thought there'd be a whole new persona I'd take on - but it's still just me. And switching back and forth really isn't odd.

I need a vacation where I don't just stay home but actually go somewhere. I'd also like my garden to actually start growing.

In other news, what about this flight to Paris that disappeared. Have they even released a passenger list yet?

Thinking I'll pull out the old rollerblades after work and take a spin around the lakes. Haven't done that in several years.

This post, fyi, is the epitome of rambling randomness. :o)

1 comment:

Jess(ica) said...

Yay rambling randomness.

Oh, and I feel very similar on this Monday morning. (Wishing it were a perpetual weekend, needing a vacation, and not enjoying my job.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win