Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

standing at my door

Someone just rang my doorbell. I didn't answer. So they rang it again. And again. And again.

Here's the question of the day. If I didn't answer on the first, or even the second ring, what makes people think I'm going to answer the door on the third or fourth ring? And answer it without any malice or anger? I mean, seriously people. If I don't know you, I'm not coming to the door (especially for two men, thankyouverymuch). And if you ring my doorbell (which I loathe) FOUR or FIVE times, you don't WANT me coming to the door.

Thank you.
(maybe i should get one of those "no solicitors" signs...but they seem so unfriendly....) ;o)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win