Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

girly and scared

So, I'm finding that I'm getting more and more girly as I get older. Has anyone noticed how windy it is tonight? It's for real freaking me out. It sounds like someone is breaking into my house and I'm totally scared.

I had other topics, but I can't remember anymore. To break with the girly-ness, I'd like to point out that I definitely called the Viking's loss tonight. Not that I was hoping for a loss - I just knew they probably would...c'mon, new england vs the vikes? Obviously the patriots.

I'm going to bed. This week is KILLER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to make the next title "feminine and lazy" cause you haven't updated for a whole week. Geez, Bekah. WTF?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win