Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

CATS

I hate cats. HATE. I hate hate hate HATE cats.

A cat has taken to living on my property. Last night it tried to come in my house while i was getting my mail....in fact, it put it's catty little head right where i was going to put my foot and made me scream at the top of my lungs. Today i came home and it was sitting on the exterior window sill on the front of my house. Wouldn't fall off when I banged on the window, either.

I HATE CATS. This one has a collar, a tag, and disappears for days at a time, so i think someone is just LETTING it roam the neighborhood. KEEP YOUR FRICKEN CAT IN YOUR HOUSE, freaks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you know how I feel!! And I like cats!!!!

I hate it. Cats are not supposed to be outdoor pets in the city. On the farm, that's one thing. But NOT in the city!

stevetreichler said...

Rebekah,

I do not think, in all my years of being on reading and writing blogs, I have ever heard anything so mean spirited and hate-filled as your post. Obviously, you have an issue with these four legged animals, and you need help. I would love to help out.

The help that I am offering is that I just bought a new shotgun, and it will hold up to 6 shots at a time, so you won't need to reload all that often. I am happy to provide the shotgun, the shells, as well as train you in on how to operate it as well as how to dispose of the evidence afterward. I am in total agreement. CATS ARE WICKED!!! GREAT POST!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win