Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Bears Win! :o)

Starting off a great season....we're 3-0. Yes, the first two teams were pretty soft, but we just beat the Vikes who had a tough start to the season. And did you see we actually had an offense??? YEah grossman...keep it up! Announcers were talking that the Bears could be a force to reckon with if grossman becomes a solid QB. So, we'll see how it goes...but for now, 3-0! :o)

Big news...Veggie Tales were on NBC today! I think it may be a regular thing as they are also advertised as an option for saturday morning cartoons! Look how far they've come!!! I watched about two seconds and it was definitley one i'd not seen. YEAH!

So, it was a big TV watching day..leave me alone...i napped too! Anyway, there was a commercial for that new show Hero's (or something like that...) and a comment caught my attention. Someone asked why we feel a need to understand miracles or unexplainable things....what drives that need to know? We talked in church today about which master we are serving. There are only two....and are we sure we've given the correct master the reins? So...what about this? Where does the need to know come from? I think it depends. Do we "need" to know because we're scared of the possibilities? Scared of what trusting the bigger picture/plan that God has for us and that's why we need to know? Do we feel more important because we have an understanding of something that's not widely understood? Does it give us meaning? Purpose? Pride?

I'm not saying it's terrible, I just thought it was an interesting thought.

To do this week:
Feed My Starving Children on Tuesday, 8pm. Let me know if you want to come.
Bake lasagna.
Cook a pot roast.
Make signs for the library.
VB clinic!
Grey's Anatomy on Thursday! WOOHOO! :o)
Start a non-profit org.

I don't know why I made a list.
Today I got lights for my kitchen.
Time for bed.
G'night.

2 comments:

Ben Kohlmann said...

" I believe all God's creatures have a soul... except bears, bears are Godless killing machines!"

"And the number one threat to America is... Bears!"

-Stephen Colbert

Bekah's Cloth Bums said...

the BEARS are AMAZING!

If anything, we should discuss the problem of vikings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win