Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Christmas Lights NOTICE!

So, yes it's terrible, but I just took down my christmas tree. I threw away the box my star came in, and I noticed the warning on the back. I feel a bit like Ross on friends when he finds out that condoms aren't 100% effective...AND that it's printed on the box.

But, did you know that you are exposed to lead whenever you're handling the cording on christmas lights?!

Apparently we're supposed to wash our hands after handling. WHAT?! How did I just learn about this?! This seems like something that should come up in all these environmental debates!!! HELLO PEOPLE! LEAD in the christmas lights!!!

LEAD!

So annoyed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win