Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Monday, January 21, 2008

hmmm..

So...word is, the last post wasn't my 100th. I think it's something about how you have to post pictures on here or something. whatever blogspot.

Drove into work this morning and couldn't understand why the bank marquis read the time and then of....realized it actually meant zero degrees Farenheit. So that's exciting. And cold. I'm in a funk (if you couldn't tell from my lack of entries).

Messages for the day:
vote in your upcoming caucus.
vote for the person you WANT to win, not who you think actually could
recycle
check out this neat site: http://www.thesimpledollar.com/ (thanks to jim for the link)

i hate mondays.

1 comment:

Jess(ica) said...

I'm loving this simple dollar website. Thanks for the link!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win