Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Friday, December 28, 2007

100th POST!!

BOOYAH! Welcome to my 100th blog entry!!! No pressure for a fabulous entry, right? ha. :o)

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

Got my picks in for the last week of the season....c'MON teams. Currently we're tied for first place in the pool....this is the deciding week. GO BEARS! :-D

In other news....
The trip to madison was grand. I tried lutefisk and learned to make lefse. Very scandinavian...very fun! We also had the wonderful opportunity to weather an ice storm while we were in town. Holy crap holy crap that was a lot of ice. Made for poor driving, that's for sure!

I will have gone to work one day between December 19 and January 2....which is so nice. I've enjoyed the time to catch up on sleep....and learn that comcast has decided to give me access to Bravo with my basic cable package! Project Runway...Top Chef....Biggest Loser marathons....it's been a good time. :o)

That's it for the moment....I think it's time for my afternoon nap.
Love!
And Happy New Year! Time to start deciding what my 2008 New Year's Resolution will be!!

1 comment:

Jess(ica) said...

Ummm, I hate to burst your bubble, but according to your archives this is your 96th post. What is up with that?

Did you want to throw up after the lutefisk?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win