Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

it's almost JUNE

Seriously....this year is FLYING. But I'm having the time of my life....name the song. :o)

Finished painting my room. Attempting to hang curtains...apparently putting brackets right next to the windows isn't a good thing? I have no idea but those screws are HARD to put in. Watched because I said so last night...oooh it was frustrating. Makes me appreciate the backbone I somehow developed in junior high...people need to stand UP. Mowed the lawn....need to more frequently i'm guessing by how slowly I had to go. Dumped yard waste at the yard waste place in maple grove...it was pretty neat.

Saw a commercial today by Denny Hecker....he was supporting the fundraising at Wendy's to help place children in adoptive homes. He says "i personally know how hard it is to find adoptive homes". How. I'm just curious. How does he personally know how hard it is to find adoptive homes for children? Did he work for an adoption agency when before working in the automotive business....or what? Just an interesting emphasis that stuck out when I was watching.

Did you know this old house is on at 7pm on Thursdays? I'm pumped! Especially now that i've dumped grey's. What an overly-dramatic show. To watch a show I need at least ONE part of it to be happy. Dumb.

out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rebekah,

Just wanted to stop by and say I've started reading your blog & I am loving the rambling randomness. It just makes me smile & reminds me of the fun days working with you at Northwestern (which, by the way, I just quit this week - after 7.5 years!).

Anyway, that's all! Have a great day. :)
-Nikki

nmwally.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win