Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

hrmmm

Has it been awhile since I posted? It appears yes. Somewhere I have a list of topics about which I'd like to blog...but I haven't the faintest idea where they might be. Perhaps tomorrow.

News:
I mowed my lawn for the first time. On Saturday. It looked great, and then it rained. Poo.
I painted my bedroom ceiling. No longer may I call it "the womb". Ha.
VB courts are full of burrs. There is still one stuck in the bottom of my right foot.
Today I ordered A/C. It will be installed on Tuesday. Today it was 85 degrees....kind of wish it was already done.
They have compressed air at the work car place. And the mechanic guy fills your tires for you.
Forearms are burnt. This is due to a lunch meeting outside at Kips. Gotta love summer.
Oh, and the little sis is going to prom. twice. I'm going to be the dorky, older, picture-taking sister. yay!
I want three kids. And an SUV.
I finally put down my crab grass preventor. I think it maybe included fertilizer...based on how fast my grass is growing.
I would like to plant raspberries behind my shed.
Extreme Home Makeover - Habitat for Sanity started...we gutted Dave's bathroom. Cuz we're that hardcore. Next time - patio installation. yeah.
Menards sells groceries (at select locations) - we have pictures to prove it.
I will be visiting Ely this summer. Supposed to be a neat town, eh?
For my motorcycle rides...I think I get a helmet.
I don't hate the phone like I used to. I'm actually quite addicted. Quite. (hence the lack of blogging)


Enough for now, more for later.
"Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away...."
-R

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win