Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Laundry

Okay, I didn't believe the info-mercials or the blogs, but now I'm a believer.  I got a coupon in my costco mailer last week for $4 off a 15lb box of Oxiclean.  Just did about five loads of  laundry with it and OH MY GOODNESS does it work!

My whites have never been whiter, my colors never brighter!  You know how socks get pretty grungy from all of the MN-non-shoe-ness?  Well, no more!!  They look like they're almost brand new!  Seriously.  If you're a costco member, you can get the coupon at the courtesy desk, it's good through the 31st I think.  With the $4 off it was $13.50 for 15 pounds of the stuff!  I don't know if it's a good deal, but I know it works and 15 pounds is going to last for a looooong time. 

Happy cleaning!

2 comments:

Leah said...

That is exciting! I have a tendancy of purchasing white socks and my Gain detergent just doesn't do it for them.
I will have to try this out :)

Thanks!

Blue-Eyed Mystery said...

Really? I'll have to try it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win