Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Monday, May 12, 2008

really?

http://www.whostartedyourchurch.com/

yeah, check out that site....apparently all other churchs/religions besides the catholic one were started by people. the catholic church, apparently, was started by Jesus Christ in Jerusalem in 33AD.

Which is interesting, because I don't find that anywhere in my Bible.

Oh, and you can buy a tshirt stating "who started your church" for 14.95. Yeah....I bet Jesus is SUPER excited about this movement..... (1 Corinthians as well as the passage about the merchants in the temple come to mind....)

awesome.

1 comment:

Jess(ica) said...

Oy vey.

And um, it is SO in my bible that the Catholic church was started by Jesus. It's in John:

"and then Jesus said, "I hereby start the church, and it shall be known as Catholic.""

Geez, which version are you reading?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win