Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Friday, April 18, 2008

like, oh my gosh

no, like, um, for real. *hair toss*

Been spending the past four hours at sea-pac airport. super fun times. It was actually pretty good....ran into some friends from church that moved to seattle. what are the chances?! Anyway, it's been a good few hours....had a good chat, watched some people, finished some work email. And now, like, ohmygosh, for real. I'm surrounded by about 15 teeny-boppers....where does it make sense to you (or anyone with decorum) to surround people obviously working and start, like, you know, like, talking about, ohmygosh, did you SEE my nails? Behind me, diRECTly in front of me....leader of the pack picks, of the 20 chairs in the row across from me, the one seat directly across from me. Are you serious. They seem to be the "northshore juniors".....dance team? gymnists? no idea. But annoying and ohmygohs, totally valley girl.

A few quotes for your enjoyment (as the other adults in the area slowly pick up and move)....
  • I'm sorry, but it's like, too much, um like family
  • can you braid my hair? like an equestrian?
  • Oh my gosh, does he actually have it?
  • He's like, wha-at? oh shut uu-up! hellooooo.
  • Um, like, everytime we leave, it's like, snowing.

Are you fricken kidding me?! going. to. die.

Okay, moving. anywhere but here.
Out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win