Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Friday, October 05, 2007

amazing idea

no, seriously! i have a wonderful idea!

They should make cars with horns that SAY STUFF! Here are some examples:

-Merge. MERGE NOW.
-If you don't merge now, i'm going to take that space.
-MERGE!
-Please go faster. Go faster!!
-You're 15MPH under the speed limit, GO FASTER!
-YOU CAUSE TRAFFIC! YOU!!
-Learn to drive!! LEARN TO DRIVE!!
-Get out of my lane! MOVE! move OVER!
-Are you even kidding me?!

CAPS indicate the volume is louder.
I think the world would be a better place. Really.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

rough day in traffic? breathe :)

Erinn said...

That may be the most amazing idea I've heard all day! Or maybe even all week. I think that we should just all have amplifiers in our cars so we can actually yell personalized message at those idiots who ruin the road for everyone else. ALso, then we could have a chance to explain ourselves if someone thinks we're doing something moronic, when in fact what appears to be poor driving may actually make perfect sense, if they could only see it our way. On second thought, that could cause some trouble... :-)

Mandi Lindner said...

I had an idea similar to this once, but instead of talking horns it involved lighted, scrolling marquee signs into which you could type your frustration. However I felt this idea had the potential to cause rather serious car accidents. Thus it remains in my fondest wishes rather than reality.

Abby said...

this is why i love you. (well, one of the many reasons)
you are brilliant.

timmer k. said...

Love the "You cause traffic" one. I think that all the time when two lanes are merging into one. Although, I think it would be more effective with some choice expletives thrown in, just for fun.

Anonymous said...

Or you could just do what I do and flick people off.

Anonymous said...

I'm a bigger fan of LED screens on the front and rear bumper, allowing you to explain yourself uniquely to each individual asshole on the road.

Check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win