Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

good thoughts

I've had a lot of thoughts occur to me as I've been traveling this week. They all seemed profound as they came to me....and now of course they escape me. I'll keep thinking...

In the mean time, let me commend to you the book "I'm a Stranger Here Myself". My goodness it is funny. The writer is so witty and able to bring his thoughts full circle. He was apparently born in the US and then moved to England for 20 years. He was roped into writing newspaper articles about his experience upon moving back to the states and the changes he encountered. Really interesting to see our society from another perspective. And funny. Seriously. I was laughing so hard i had tears running down my face. Embarassing....when on a packed airplane to LA....but that in and of itself makes me laugh harder.

Anyway. I'm tired and don't feel like typing. Maybe more in a while.
love.
-R

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win