Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Friday, June 29, 2007

one more in june

Getting one more entry in June...

Last night, I had a date with myself. It was fantastic. And it wasn't until I was leaving that I noticed.
First, I went to the driving range and hit a basket of balls. After quite a few tries, I think my arms started to remember how it all works. It's been over a year. That just doesn't seem like it can be true.
Then, I tried that Dino's Gyro place? Pretty okay....althrough what a mess to eat it. And i didn't realize until too late that they sell baklava. I would have just ordered that. Mmm.

In other news, summer goes too quickly. I know it's just the end of June, but July is entirely booked, half of August is as well, and I have this feeling I'll be traveling for work in there too. Makes me wish...

I've had a lot of topics to blog about....rant about...but at the moment I'm not remembering them.
blah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win