Money saving ideas...Freezer cooking...Cloth diapering...Home decorating...and anything else that strikes my fancy!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

dido is a weird name

I don't get it. Dido? What is that? I know, I should probably know and have I been living under a rock, no. I've heard of Dido (am I even spelling it right?)...I know her (?) music...it's on cities all the time. But seriously, what is that?

I hate winter. I hate when people try and make me like winter. I hate the cold. I hate the snow. But most of all, I hate the grey. And the impending negative temperature that we'll be enduring these next TEN days. I hate it. I swear, this weather/season is the most depressing of them all. Don't get me wrong, it can be beautiful. But i hate being cold and in the winter, I am cold all of the time. Maybe I should have purchased a house with a fireplace. That would maybe help. But I probably would have died of carbon monoxide posioning.

Anyway. I don't know what else. That's the general mood tonight. My apologies for not having any fantastic thoughts or questions or ponderings. I'm pretty wiped. I want to go to bed and sleep for a week, wake up and find all of the remodeling in my house complete, and then see that it's summer.

We lost at VB again tonight. To a crappy team. I hate losing in the first place, but to a crappy team? That just takes the cake. SO annoyed.

Okay. I should sleep. Tommorrow I am presenting some findings on data that i've analyzed....and i have no idea what to say. this is going to suck.

1 comment:

Erinn said...

Sounds like you have a serious case of the winter blahs. On the upside, today is February 1st. That means only two months of guaranteed blahness, then comes the month of hope!!! (At least, that's how I always think of April :-)) You are welcome to come over and enjoy our fireplace ANYTIME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search & Win